Open an account with a minimum balance of $10.00 and start earning interest today!
Funds held in your share account are the primary benefit of your credit union ownership. A minimum deposit of one share per member ($10.00 for individual account/$20.00 for a joint account) is required for membership.
Dividends are paid monthly on the last day of the month. Account statements are also provided monthly.
Deposits can be made by:
- Payroll deduction from any employer that participates in a direct deposit program
- Deposzip – Our mobile phone deposit service
- Mail (checks or money orders only please)
- Direct deposit from pension programs or government offices including Social Security, US Military, NYS Retirement Systems and Internal Revenue Service Tax Refunds
- Teller Services during credit union hours
Withdrawals can be made by:
- Voice Response Unit at 518-581-1201, Ext. 7900. A check will be mailed to the address on file.
- Members with proper identification can call or visit the Credit Union during office hours